[Theme]Negativity 2.0.5 Ported to [Liquid Beta5]02-15-12

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is a theme by kook and JayR_Themer

Now only support for Liquid Builds.

We have decided that it is too difficult to keep up with all the builds for ICS and have chosen Liquid ICS as our base. We have no problem with other people porting our theme to other builds, but please understand that it will NOT be as complete as ours as we have made many xml edits to get the look and feel we have achieved.

Themed stuffs:

Blacked out apps - Email, Gmail, Market, Google+, Gtalk, Calculator, Contacts, Youtube, (Credit TravP, kook, JayR_Themer
Negativity app, wallpapers - (Credit Mobile Sensei)
Wallpapers - (Credit Mobile Sensei, Android Michael, kook, JayR_Themer
Rest of theme - (Credit kook and JayR_Themer)

Negativity 2.0.0 Change Log

Changed battery display "text" option to white text instead of blue
Modified xml to display an actual image for the statusbar, edited that image for new status bar
Several xml edits in systemUI for color consistency in pulldown, along with a few new pulldown image mods
Blacked out mms a bit more (thanks to travp76 for the original invert)
Updated inverted apps (google+, music, youtube, talk, gmail, market) credit to travp76 for the inverts
Removed blue recieved chat text in inverted g-talk
Removed blue from phone.apk
Fixed phone answer slider, again
Updated to Nova Launcher 14 and ported themed images to it (thanks to the creator of this awesome launcher.)
Fixed pixelated looking buttons
Added themed on/off buttons to alternate toggles
Probably more..idk

Update 1.0.4:

Added inverted GooglePlus, credit TravP624
Added all new app icons
Updated some system apps
Several image tweaks throughout
Removed themed calendar due to issues with it disappearing when theme is applied
Fixed answer call slider
Added themed Nova Launcher

Screens

View attachment 47454
View attachment 47455
View attachment 47456
View attachment 47457

Installation Instructions for Liquid Beta5:

1. MUST HAVE A FRESHLY WIPED INSTALL OF LIQUID Beta 5 (Including wipe of dalvik)
2. Reboot recovery
3. Install Negativity-liquidBeta4
4. Reboot

Negativity-LiquidBeta5-2.0.5 Download

http://bit.ly/yAfFo0

Negativity-NovaLauncher15

1. Must be installed separately as and individual install.

http://droidthemers.com/eiker83/Negativity/Liquid/NovaLauncherUpdate.zip

Last edited:

jgwarrick

Reaction score
This is an awesome theme and I love the updates that have been happening..however gummynex just came out with an upgrade (0.7.6 and 4.0.4 for gapps)..will this current version of this theme (1.0.4 and gapps 1.0.4) work with gumnynex updates or will you becoming out with an upgrade of your own?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't flash this on a newer rom version, kook and jay are hard working - I would expect an updated version soon :)

jgwarrick

Reaction score
OK..thank you for the update..and again..love this theme..can't wait for the update

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll work on a port tonight

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updated with Liquid Beta3 release.

jgwarrick

Reaction score
That's awesome you did a port for liquid beta 3..but there is gonna be an updated release for gummy 0.7.6 and gapps 4.0.4 right? Your work is great and I just wanna make sure I can have the privilege of being able to sport it with these new releases!

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's awesome you did a port for liquid beta 3..but there is gonna be an updated release for gummy 0.7.6 and gapps 4.0.4 right? Your work is great and I just wanna make sure I can have the privilege of being able to sport it with these new releases!

If all goes well....it should be done tonight. The blacked out 404.gapps are going to be a pain.

jgwarrick

Reaction score
If all goes well....it should be done tonight. The blacked out 404.gapps are going to be a pain.

OK..I appreciate the hard work..and by no means am I trying to rush you..I'd rather have quality work then rushed work..you know what I mean? ..thank you again

jgwarrick

Reaction score
Hi..has there been any lucky with completing the updates for this theme? ..I've completed the updates on my nexus of gummy 0.7.6 with 4.0.4 gapps along with the 4.0.4 radios and I'm really excited about getting your theme design back on my phone..your work rocks!

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hi..has there been any lucky with completing the updates for this theme? ..I've completed the updates on my nexus of gummy 0.7.6 with 4.0.4 gapps along with the 4.0.4 radios and I'm really excited about getting your theme design back on my phone..your work rocks!

Should be tomorrow....Jay has a Gnex now so productivity should be quicker. I'm working a double tonight and couldn't work on it. Thanks for the props.

jgwarrick

Reaction score
Should be tomorrow....Jay has a Gnex now so productivity should be quicker. I'm working a double tonight and couldn't work on it. Thanks for the props.

Awesome..can't wait! ..looking forward to it..thanks for the update!

SniperDroid

Reaction score
Not really my color scheme... but the email from MidwayUSA caught my eye :wink-b:.

jgwarrick

Reaction score
Thanks a lot..so how do I port this theme to gummy next 0.7.6? ..shoot how do I start making themes myself?