ICS .232 and Titanium Backup

FourFive

Reaction score
Hey I just updated to the .232 ICS leak and rooted it so I can bring over my old texts etc. etc.. But now when I open Titanium Backup it doesn't find any backup history, I'm starting to think I somehow lost the info when FXZing back to 902. I assumed TiBu by default saves to your SD card and ive factory reset plenty of times in the past and used TiBu to restore my dialer storage. Am I missing something here??

timmy10shoes

Reaction score
The 902 fxz wipes the internal sdcard unless you used a modified xml. You should always have the save location for your back-ups with titanium on the sdcard-ext.

kylo77

Reaction score
Titanium Backup's default folder for the Bionic is sdcard. But as I'm sure you saw in the folder structure there is sdcard and sdcard-ext. You need to go into the default settings in TiBu and point it to sdcard-ext as the previous poster mentions.

wseyller

Reaction score
Hey I just updated to the .232 ICS leak and rooted it so I can bring over my old texts etc. etc.. But now when I open Titanium Backup it doesn't find any backup history, I'm starting to think I somehow lost the info when FXZing back to 902. I assumed TiBu by default saves to your SD card and ive factory reset plenty of times in the past and used TiBu to restore my dialer storage. Am I missing something here??

Assuming you still had your titanium backup data, I would suggest not to restore TB data from a gingerbread build to an ice cream sandwich build.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Camoxjeep

Reaction score
Assuming you still had your titanium backup data, I would suggest not to restore TB data from a gingerbread build to an ice cream sandwich build.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Yes, they do not play nice with each other. Even setting on your apps coming from gb to ICS. And never restore phone settings from gb to ICS.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

OP
F

FourFive

Reaction score
Alright I figured that was gonna be the case, either way, I'm assuming theres not a easy way to bring the dialer storage over for future reference??