ICS 2.3 Bluetooth issues

Taegost

Reaction score
Heya,

I just installed CleanROM 2.3 ICS version yesterday and so far I'm enjoying it, however the bluetooth seems to be really flaky. I'm having two major issues:

1) Bluetooth voice dialing doesn't work at all (Stereo on my car tells me it's not supported, and none of my BT headsets can access it either). It worked fine on FroYo and Gingerbread
2) I can connect the devices to the phone, but it doesn't always send the audio through the BT device. I use Pandora over BT almost all day long when I'm at work and when I'm driving, so it's a very important feature to me. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't... Sometimes rebooting the phone and/or device makes it work, and sometimes it doesn't...

Anyone else having issues with it?

mjones73

Reaction score
Known issues with the ICS leak these roms are based on, gonna have to wait til there is a new leak and see if it's fixed unless someone figures it out in the mean time.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Or wait for an official release. Since we know the Sensation is getting ICS in March, there will probably be some updates at that point, then it's up to whenever we can get real ICS.

OP
Taegost

Taegost

Reaction score
Ugh... I was really hoping that wasn't going to be the answer... Considering how that's one of the most important things to me *sigh*

mjones73

Reaction score
Yeah it's the reason I'm already back on CleanRom 1.6.5. Well that and the blue flickering I was getting with the phone in my car dock.

chin2334

Reaction score
Anyone having tether problems? My laptop sees the phone connects but no internet connection.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

mjones73

Reaction score
Tethering how? You may want to ask in the 2.3 CleanRom thread... This one is for bluetooth issues.

mjones73

Reaction score
how do you go back to earlier version.....

From 2.3 to 1.65? Download 1.65, wipe your phone, install following the directions in that thread. Or if you had 1.65 before and backed it up, restore your back up. You will need to manually flash the kernel though.