I want to unlock phone and see the default home screen

dfman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
I have a few home screens on my S4. If I am at any of the home screen and then the phone is locked, when I swipe to unlock the phone, the phone will show me the same home screen that it was displaying before the phone was locked. I need to press the home button to go to the default home screen.

How can I unlock phone and see the default home screen everytime? I mean if the screen was at any of the home screens when the phone gets locked, once I unlock I want it to display the default home screen.

(Note: the default home screen I am talking about is the screen that you see if you press the home button)

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Other than having just one home screen I have never seen the option to unlock into only the main home screen.

OP
D

dfman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
Is there some app that can do a continuous one page home screen? For example there are 100 icons on that one page home screen, it will always align to left and show 20 icons, the rest 80 icons will be hidden at the right side and you need to slide it to the right to see other 80 icons.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Is there some app that can do a continuous one page home screen? For example there are 100 icons on that one page home screen, it will always align to left and show 20 icons, the rest 80 icons will be hidden at the right side and you need to slide it to the right to see other 80 icons.
No, not that I'm aware of. What you are describing is the way the phone works normally but it's not "continuous" as you suggest, but instead it's pages.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk