I think this is the solution iPhone users are looking for

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hope this isn't against any rules, just a bit of light-hearted fun.

Don't try this with your droid

[video=youtube;DLxq90xmYUs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLxq90xmYUs[/video]

ShowTime

Reaction score
Ironic that "GOOGLE" is prominently displayed on the iPhone's screen as it goes into the blender and is destroyed.... trying to send a subtle message? lol

gentlefury

Reaction score
Ironic that "GOOGLE" is prominently displayed on the iPhone's screen as it goes into the blender and is destroyed.... trying to send a subtle message? lol

That video is from years ago, before android was on phones.

ShowTime

Reaction score
Hmmm still funny considering the current situation.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
:rofl3:
WOW... that was great... think all iPhone uses should repeat that experiment...

Is it just me, am I the only one that saw Apple's marketing of the 3G iPhone and a direct insult to previous phone users??

"Twice the speed, half the price"... to me that's just saying "thanks to all the idiots that paid twice as much for our first POS, here's the new one, see you again in a few months for the next one."

OP
Jim 777

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
WOW... that was great... think all iPhone uses should repeat that experiment...

Is it just me, am I the only one that saw Apple's marketing of the 3G iPhone and a direct insult to previous phone users??

"Twice the speed, half the price"... to me that's just saying "thanks to all the idiots that paid twice as much for our first POS, here's the new one, see you again in a few months for the next one."
That's a very good point. Chevrolet did the same thing when the corvette C5 came out. Only they under-stated the horsepower of the '96 LT4 motor because no one would be excited about the LS1 in '97 if they knew that it was a lower horsepower than the '96 LT4.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
And with a dash of Vermouth, it's great over the rocks.

Last edited:

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHH, I was just watching Smash Cuts on TV and they showed this video, lmao... apparently it has (or had at the time of taping) over 7.4 Million views:icon_ banana: