I think my screen colors are off :(

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I don't have the yellow tint issue. Not as white as my iPad but tolerable. What I really don't like about AMOLED screens is the over saturation........

This can be resolved with Screen Adjuster as well, using the Contrast setting, by decreasing contrast, you reduce the saturation, and to a certain extent with Screen Dimmer, by dimming, you reduce the overall saturation.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
<3 right back at ya! (this long distance love affair leaves me happy and frustrated all at the same time!) :p

Roflol... you guys are too much. :D

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Admit it, you're jealous! ;)

Lol, OK... I'm jealous
smile.png

And to think, I was afraid I'd lost you to Agent 94 (considering his impressive stature)> I guess I've still got it after all! :p Brains over braun... (LOL!)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
And to think, I was afraid I'd lost you to Agent 94 (considering his impressive stature)> I guess I've still got it after all! :p Brains over braun... (LOL!)

Is yous calling me stu stupid?? Lol :) :p good night guys.. gotta be up early in the morning to create more Braun lol see ya in the morning

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Lift a few for me too! :hail: I'm getting tired doing these situps. :biggrin:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Lift a few for me too! :hail: I'm getting tired doing these situps. :biggrin:

Oh man tell me about it, I do em inverted, hanging from my legs, after about 60 I feel like I'm gonna break in half... it sucks!!! Lol.

OP
jackiescivic

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
94lt1 said:
Is yous calling me stu stupid?? Lol :) :p good night guys.. gotta be up early in the morning to create more Braun lol see ya in the morning

Hey I was at the gym bright and early at 8:15 for a trainer class, and then did Pilates after. I'm gonna be buff baby! Lmao

OP
jackiescivic

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
FoxKat said:

You'll never lose me. You're my Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic lol

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
You'll never lose me. You're my Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic lol

You do realize that there was room for jack on the board right?? He didn't have to die.... lol ;)

Going for buff?? Push the lean protein!!

OP
jackiescivic

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
94lt1 said:
You do realize that there was room for jack on the board right?? He didn't have to die.... lol ;)

Going for buff?? Push the lean protein!!

No, just going for healthy :) I've been working out 3 days a week since Jan and have lost just shy of 17" so far :) Now I just need the weight to come off like the inches are!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
No, just going for healthy :) I've been working out 3 days a week since Jan and have lost just shy of 17" so far :) Now I just need the weight to come off like the inches are!

Your trainer should've told you this.... don't ever think of weight as your health. Meaning that you could be 5 ft 2 and 160lbs and still be healthy.. your bfi and bmi are more important. Measurements not weight are how you should ultimately measure your success. A year. And a half ago I weighed 265... but I had flab on me.. I had just let my routine go.

So i started up again, and before I knew it, the scale was telling me I was back sliding, but the mirror and measurements said otherwise.

SCALE=BAD.

The quickest way to burn fat and look good is to build and sculpt lean muscle mass. Then you burn calories sitting still.

And once your feeling physically like you want to make yourself into a puddle of mush... try Tabata. Its done in 20 second bursts with 10 seconds in between...

You'll be wrecked afterwards :) but your results will go through the roof.. trust me. ) talk to your trainer first.. make sure you don't have any health concerns first cause Tabata will kick your butt!!

Of course you should be doing some circuit training too, some weight lifting, vary the speeds of your lifts from lift day to lift day, some days go heavy and slow, it hurts really good :) slow squats will make your backside scream in pain, but the results are worth it.

Remember form is everything in lifting.

Also are you using supplements?? Try whey powder, get the good stuff though, not the garbage with a whole bunch of fillers... they can cause severe issues.. I mean bad issues!! PM me if you want details... other than that.. you will find yourself eating more to be healthy than you did when you were unhealthy.