Screen protectors

Reaction score
So I bought the verizon anti glare screen protector and its driving me nuts. When staring at my screen I see rgb colors especially on white screens. Do all screen protectors do this or is it because of the anti glare?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It's the anti-glare, I believe. My Wal-Mart screen protector doesn't do that.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

J

Johnly

I recommend a case with built in screen protection...play hard wear it, go to dinner, ditch it......screen protectors suck on gorilla glass!

mafialpc

Reaction score
I put zagg invisishield on all my screens. I love them.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

AlexSB

Reaction score
Can't go wrong with zagg! I've been using zagg screen protectors for a little over a year now. The only reason they got replaced is because i've gotten the phone they were attached to replaced. They outlasted the phone itself lol

Sent from my Droid II running squidlys mod

J

Johnly

this case takes all style from the phone lol. makes it look like a kids toy imo
Unless you are an extreme sportiest..I skate/mountain climb, 4 by 4, rockclimp...snowboard......give me the toy! I have seen a few friends destroy their phones for vanity.....besides, I can slip it off and still look bad *** for dinner:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

evor1

Reaction score
k this thread made me purchase a zagg protector. at least they gave me 50% off the verizon ones. these things suck.

i found a code for zagg 20% off

ZAGG20

J

Johnly

ha ha ,them zagg orange peel protectors are funky...I say avoid them....(for new thread readers) for informative purposes only.....

Detonation

Reaction score
Can't go wrong with zagg! I've been using zagg screen protectors for a little over a year now. The only reason they got replaced is because i've gotten the phone they were attached to replaced. They outlasted the phone itself lol

Sent from my Droid II running squidlys mod

The protectors I listed earlier are so much better than Zagg. Zagg is overpriced, rubbery, tacky, and has an orange peel look. Not to mention the pain in the a** wet installation. The Steinheil and Seidio ones are plastic based and use static to adhear so you just place them on. Absolutely invisible (no orange peel or glare effect), smooth as glass, and don't get marked up like the rubbery ones do. Plus they are less than $15 for a two pack.

joshuacalebsimon

Reaction score
I don't do to many crazy activities..... But I don't even use one cuz they get in the way. But I have heard from some friends that Zagg is the best

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App