A thread that's been done before...screen protectors!

jrl9851

Reaction score
Thought I would make a new one to see how people's droids are doing without screen protectors after almost a year.

I've had a screen protector on since day one, but took it off today. The screen is so much clearer and I love the way it looks. I even had the crystal clear screen protector on mine (no anti glare or anti fingerprints...just the clearest screen protector you can get), but it still looks so much better without it.

My question is for the people who never have used a screen protector...any scratches on the screen? I'm talking ANY scratches, even ones that you can only see under direct light from 1 inch away.

Still debating on whether I should put a new one on or not.

eliassami5

Reaction score
had mine on for a week..couldn't stand the orange peel at certain lighting conditions. Took it off and i love the way glass feels on my hands rather than that sticky feeling screen protector. Ive had a fair share of scratches on my screen since then, but i wouldn't put a screen protector on my phone even if they paid me to.

OP
J

jrl9851

Reaction score
had mine on for a week..couldn't stand the orange peel at certain lighting conditions. Took it off and i love the way glass feels on my hands rather than that sticky feeling screen protector. Ive had a fair share of scratches on my screen since then, but i wouldn't put a screen protector on my phone even if they paid me to.

Perfect example of you getting the wrong screen protector. The ones I get are absolutely perfect and you can't even tell it's on. Feels the exact same as the screen and no orange peel at all.

c1im8er

Reaction score
No screen protector since day 1. No blemishes on the screen at all.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Still smooth and scratch free.........

eliassami5

Reaction score

Perfect example of you getting the wrong screen protector. The ones I get are absolutely perfect and you can't even tell it's on. Feels the exact same as the screen and no orange peel at all.

no matter how good your screen protector is..in certain lighting conditions you can see imperfections and that just bothers me. I had Ghost Armor on mine, its a clear film that covers the entire phone including the Screen. It looked fine until you got that perfect angle.