I skipped the Bionic for this phone.

Reaction score
I was 100% sold on the Bionic, and I really really liked it after I tested it out a few days ago. But the Vigor just sounds too epic and it looks very likely to hit in early October now since it just passed thru the FCC. This will be my next phone.:)

CrimsonTide55

Reaction score
Crimson tide will roll today! And yea if the vigor comes out in october that would be sweet..

OP
N
Reaction score
But penn st is a big 10 team. Super slow compared to an elite SEC team

Meh. We beat LSU two years ago, and should of beat Florida last year but gave that game away. Speed wasn't skewed in either of those matchups. Most fans like yourself don't realize that Paterno brings in Top 15 recruiting classes every year still...

CrimsonTide55

Reaction score
What about 24-3 last year. You are contradicting yourself because you beat lsu in the rain which slowed the game down. That's why you beat lsu imo. Bama beat Michigan st the big 10 champs last year 49-7. Bama was the 6th best team in the SEC last year...

OP
N
Reaction score
What about 24-3 last year. You are contradicting yourself because you beat lsu in the rain which slowed the game down. That's why you beat lsu imo. Bama beat Michigan st the big 10 champs last year 49-7. Bama was the 6th best team in the SEC last year...

Good points. These are two different teams from last year, but I know Bama is stacked. We shall see, both teams have unproven QBs ....although I think Mcgloin gives us the best shot. Good luck.

CrimsonTide55

Reaction score
Good luck to you also. I got a question. Is rob bolden really 6'4? That's what he is listed at but I don't remember him being that big from last year..

CrimsonTide55

Reaction score
Good game bro. Would have been more competitive had bolden played all game. PSU really needs to get rid of paterno imo...

OP
N
Reaction score
Good game bro. Would have been more competitive had bolden played all game. PSU really needs to get rid of paterno imo...

Good game bro. That D is awesome . Yeah , its ridiculous that they are still alternating QBs. Just pick one.