I need some advice on upgrading from the Bionic

OP
804hokie

804hokie

Reaction score
It really is becoming a top end device. I'm glad you didn't give up on it.

As am I. Last September, I dropped the deathstar and iphone for vzw and my first Android. The network is much better, but their support for the updates leaves much to be desired. Personally, I think the two best brands are now sammy and moto. But from what I can tell, moto has the edge in radio reception and battery life. I have no doubt that iOS has peaked and that Android and WinPhone are now the ones to beat.

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
804hokie said:
As am I. Last September, I dropped the deathstar and iphone for vzw and my first Android. The network is much better, but their support for the updates leaves much to be desired. Personally, I think the two best brands are now sammy and moto. But from what I can tell, moto has the edge in radio reception and battery life. I have no doubt that iOS has peaked and that Android and WinPhone are now the ones to beat.

Yeah, winphone is one to beat...... with a ballpeen hammer ;-)

mwhoyt

Reaction score
For improved battery life, get the OEM version of the extended battery for the Bionic from Amazon.com or Verizon. I used to charge my Bionic whenever I had a chance - now I usually get 14-16 hours on a full charge. Note - it does add a little weight and thickness on the lower 3/4ths of the phone, but I don't find it to be a problem.

doctordoctor

Reaction score
so this may be a stupid question. i am on the .223 leak and want to,ota or fxz to'246. how do i keep root? do i fxz to 905 root then use ota rootkeeper. or can i just fxz to 246 and re root using drjbliss one click root like i did before?

livinginkaos

Reaction score
so this may be a stupid question. i am on the .223 leak and want to,ota or fxz to'246. how do i keep root? do i fxz to 905 root then use ota rootkeeper. or can i just fxz to 246 and re root using drjbliss one click root like i did before?

From 223 you can either fxz back to 905 and take ota or just fxz 246 and reroot with motofail or razrs edge.

DROID BIONIC on 246, is it butter? Lord, be with Mrs Altspeed while in coma and provide a sense of peace and understanding to Pat.