Swapped Bionic for RAZR Maxx

Reaction score
Well, after seven bionics Verizon swapped me out for the Maxx. Its definitely a very nice phone, and battery performance far exceeds even my extended battery for the bionic. Time will tell how well the Maxx performs compared to the bionic.

I just wanted to say thanks to the developers and the support that I received over the last year.

Josh

jimmib

Reaction score
I have had the maxx since July and love it...I haven't had all the problems after upgrade to ICS that some of the others had...the battery life is awesome...I am enjoying my phone even more since joining this forum and learning many things I can do....enjoy

DroidToro

Reaction score
I own both a maxx and a bionic. The maxx came later but the bionic is the one I use now mostly because the battery is replaceable. I use external battery chargers and even carry charged spares. My phone is almost never tethered to wall power. I just switch cells. The maxx is a beautiful phone but I couldn't give up the battery flexibility.

OP
D
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved my bionic, the outside display especially, however after holding out for over a year, I purchased the bionic in September of last year, and swapping out 7 different bionics over that year, and seeing my wifes og RAZR not have a single hiccup, I had to give the Maxx a try. After receiving ICS the bionic became what it should gave been released as. So far I am satisfied with the Maxx. Only time will tell if it is better than the Bionic. I did have the extended battery and was seeing less than 10 hours of battery life with it. Which was why I called Verizon this last time.

Again I just wanted to say thanks for the help I received when I had issues with the Bionic.

Josh