I miss the OG Droid

Coflropter

Reaction score
I've still got my OG Droid. Running GPA15!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Reaction score
I'm still rocking my OG DROID it running PE 5.0.2 so far so good. Just have not found a phone that screams I GOT TO HAVE IT YET!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

jeremycnly

Reaction score
Bionic/Targa/3D EVO/ or the Galaxy S II (i gotta put my hands on them first though) but there have been so many crap phones been hogging up '11, The Thunderbolt is crap without LTE being used with it, the Infuse 4G is not even "4G"* (*In what phone companies are setting their definition of 4G is, cause none of it is actually 4G)and would be fine if it was advertised as "3G+", with all this damn confusion surrounding 4G its impossible for the average consumer to differentiate Verizons 4G from AT&T's. The biggest disappointed of the year so far from me, the HTC Droid Incredible 2 for mostly the fact that its more or less the Thunderbolt with no 4G, no where NEAR as incredible as when the first one came out. Im waiting hopefully when I pick up a phone this year I will say at the store what I said when I got the droid.... "I have to get this".

Nealius

Reaction score
still loving my OG D1. never used the slide out keyboard, which is why I bought it.
next phone.. unsure may jump to sprint.

psychdroid

Reaction score
I'm still loving my OG Droid also. I got it a week or two after launch and also felt that it was on its last leg, but after rooting and roms a few different roms there's really no need to get a new device. I'm loving the liquid smooth roms right now, so until the Bionic/Targa is released I'm content.