I loved my Storm... for a few months

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
Wow... I just got my Storm a few months ago (my first smart phone) and here I am already looking to jump ship. I almost feel like a traitor.

I love the Storm for the most part but I feel there are shortcomings that the Droid will resolve for me. Things as simple as having the weather, stocks, etc easily accessible without having to jump through hoops getting them to work. A few games I LIKE (I've yet to find even a paid game for the Storm that I like) to keep me busy, etc.

I went through 5 different OS's on the Storm along with hacking things to try and get them to work but that gets old after a while.

So, it's off to Droidland to see how comfy I feel. I love the feel of it (checked out a dummy) and the nice big screen.

I figure worst case, since I will end up getting the Droid for $100, I go back to the Storm and sell the Droid on ebay for a tidy profit. :)

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wouldn't think of it as a traitor, think of it as BB letting you down. They should have released a MUCH better product then they did, and you can tell by our forum alone, the ramifications of them doing so. Many of our users are jumping off BB devices and moving towards android. Until RIMM can come out with a decent product, they will continue to fall.

Also welcome to the forum. Glad to see you here, and I hope you enjoy your time. Anything we can help you with, don't hesitate to ask.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum! There are alot of us who feel the same way. I got tired of the extra work I had to do to make it work correctly.