Ditched the Storm and loving my Droid

QuPop

Reaction score
I've been using this site to get reviews and answer my questions even before i had my phone. Now that i have it thought i should actually say "Hello World". And glad i got rid of the BB Storm :byestorm: and loving my droid! I use to think this would be a replacement till vzw got a iphone i know now that even if iphone came out tomorrow i would still stick with my android phone!

thanks for all your guys suggestions and help!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I doubt that iPhone and VZW will ever be together. Specially since they have Droid and Google, I think that's an exclusive deal and Apple and Google are competitors. Congrats, enjoy your Droid.

OP
QuPop

QuPop

Reaction score
i hear you on iphone thought who would of thought of android + vzw together? im sure vzw still are kicking themselves for not going exclusive w/ apple when they had the chance

DroidDoc

Reaction score
same here, loving it, woke up last week to a Storm and the "white screen of death", efforts at recovery have failed, bought Droid and quite impressed thus far . . .

Havok

Reaction score
Same. OS v5 made the Storm tolerable, but the Droid made it better. :)

Could not STAND the BB's web browser by the end. Was ready to chuck it in the lake.

Havok

Reaction score
Gmail does a good job of pushing email if you miss that from BB.

OP
QuPop

QuPop

Reaction score
yah gmail is great which either way was my primary email but i meant like yahoo / live. which is no fault to android. but i dont feel like upgrading my other accts since i rarely use them and did do the work around for yahoo. but i love my droid phone!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i hear you on iphone thought who would of thought of android + vzw together? im sure vzw still are kicking themselves for not going exclusive w/ apple when they had the chance

The IPhone will get to VZW. It's the when that's the question. With Vodafone announcing thier launch date in Jan. I will bet VZW "could" get it when the roll thier LTE network