Storm to Incredible

turbomentor

Reaction score
Howdy all.

I was in line Back in Nov 2008 to get a BB Storm. I put up with the first 6 months of crappy OS and hung around for lots of leaks and an eventual workable OS that was official. Then came the Droid.

Well I wasn't up for a RE2 yet and besides, the form factor of the Droid didnt quite do it for me, so I hung around. Then I heard about the Nexus One and got pretty excited. THEN I heard about the Incredible and got doubly excited.

Mind you, my Storm was a great device. Lot to be said for RIM's push email, and I believe they tried with their OS. And I genuinely like the click screen. Definitely quirky at times though.

Anyway, long story short; went down to local Big Red Store last Thursday "just to look" at the Incredible and ended up walking out with one. So far I'm blown away. I love the screen, the small size, the speed. There are some things that need to be tweaked (disable the swipe Unlock already!!) but overall, a great device.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot about how to get the most from Android OS and from the Incredible.

Serialkilla

Reaction score
Welcome - yes, Android makes the BB feel very prehistoric. I also had the storm, storm2, and the Moto Droid - now the Incredible. Great decision you've made,and look forward to seeing you around!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Howdy all.

I was in line Back in Nov 2008 to get a BB Storm. I put up with the first 6 months of crappy OS and hung around for lots of leaks and an eventual workable OS that was official. Then came the Droid.

Well I wasn't up for a RE2 yet and besides, the form factor of the Droid didnt quite do it for me, so I hung around. Then I heard about the Nexus One and got pretty excited. THEN I heard about the Incredible and got doubly excited.

Mind you, my Storm was a great device. Lot to be said for RIM's push email, and I believe they tried with their OS. And I genuinely like the click screen. Definitely quirky at times though.

Anyway, long story short; went down to local Big Red Store last Thursday "just to look" at the Incredible and ended up walking out with one. So far I'm blown away. I love the screen, the small size, the speed. There are some things that need to be tweaked (disable the swipe Unlock already!!) but overall, a great device.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot about how to get the most from Android OS and from the Incredible.

Welcome to your newest obsession, turbomentor! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! Just remember if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask! There's no such thing as a stupid question around here. We all just asked it sooner than you did, that's all. Hope you enjoy your time here!
:welcome: