I Just Pre Ordered Thru VZ Phone Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.

soba1

Reaction score
Hey I just got off the phone with a VZ rep and she did take my pre-order.
She said she will call me on the thursday. So who knows maybe I will get lucky. Getting it at the one year contract price which will be 269.....
Just FYI

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Congratulations, let us know more when you get it.:)

06LTNox

Reaction score
I had one say the same thing to me when we renewed our other lines, though I have a scheduled call on the 14th.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I've called multiple times a day, every day. No luck...

I find it highly unlikely that VWZ has taken any pre-orders over the phone.

techguru

Reaction score
It is well known that Verizon agent training is pretty inconsistent and if you don't like the answer you get, you can keep calling back and someone will eventually help you. If they can't put a pre-order in the system, they can certainly take a note to order for you as soon as it is available in the system.

Alan

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
It is well known that Verizon agent training is pretty inconsistent and if you don't like the answer you get, you can keep calling back and someone will eventually help you. If they can't put a pre-order in the system, they can certainly take a note to order for you as soon as it is available in the system.

Alan

Then I have talked to 26 lazy ones if my count is correct...lol

I don't care to pre-order it, just seeing if I can do what people are claiming....

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Alan

Then I have talked to 26 lazy ones if my count is correct...lol

I don't care to pre-order it, just seeing if I can do what people are claiming....

Do the verizon reps get any money what so ever for renewing a contract or selling a phone and accessories over the phone? I know that in store the reps make a commission off the sale of accessories.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I may get lucky. my buddy wants the droid and has an update available.... I'm gonna have him get the x (which ill pay for) and then were gonna swap.

Scottay5150

Reaction score
What's happening is your getting a call back (if they remember) to see if u still want the X. It's NOT A PREORDER.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What's happening is your getting a call back (if they remember) to see if u still want the X. It's NOT A PREORDER.

See this is what i was thinking was that some of the reps are creating a sheet of call backs. So that way they get "x" number of sales of the droid x, and if they make any money off the sale of accessories or anything else, then that's just extra money for them.

mapexvenus

Reaction score
I am calling BS on this. I called VZW as well and was told very clearly that they weren't taking pre-orders.

BTW, VZW also told me that full retail price = $569

OP
soba1

soba1

Reaction score
I've called multiple times a day, every day. No luck...

I find it highly unlikely that VWZ has taken any pre-orders over the phone.
They did just keep trying.......................
I wouldn't jerk anyone around, games are for kids.... :icon_ nono:
I'm fiddy years old......but still rockin.......
N don't u say chair.....:)

OP
soba1

soba1

Reaction score
I tell ya'll what call and if the say no grovel and snivle and ask to speak to a supervisor. I'm tellin ya go for it

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I tell ya'll what call and if the say no grovel and snivle and ask to speak to a supervisor. I'm tellin ya go for it

So you have an order number?

Status
Not open for further replies.