I just got tired of waiting a solution for sim unlock my D2G

walderrama

Reaction score
that's it I just got tired of waiting a solution for sim unlock my D2G, so ...

any of you, D2G owners, US citizen with a VZ contract, is interested in exchange your previously sim unlocked D2G with mine?

mine is blue, zero scratches, and no dust at all anywhere (it has been keept stored in the box most of the time).. ESN clean off course (i'll give you my IMEI so you can check with VZ)

the idea would be to send you mine (without battery and SD card and factory reseted off course)... I pay the shipping... you receive mine, and send yours to me (same conditions off course) .. yeah I pay that shipping too ...

so you get a mint one, and I receive yours sim unlocked... don't care at all about color.. and even I'm open to receive a phone with some usage marks... this is not scam, I'm just a guy tired of waiting to make his phone work ..

regards
Victor

OP
W

walderrama

Reaction score
well, I see that there's not enough "interest" in help me ... but what about if I add USD $50.- to this "favor"... I'll send it trough paypal as soon as I get the tracking number of the shipping .

regards

captain howdy

Reaction score
I would recommend using a site like E-bay so you don't get ripped off. Some one could easily take your phone and $ and send you a brick or damaged phone.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums