Sim Unlock the Nexus 6

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If I purchased my nexus 6 directly from Motorola, isn't it already sim unlocked?

Yes.

But for some of us we were unable to get one through Motorola or Google so we settled for the carriers. Even with doing that I will say At&t actually been pretty good about unlocking devices. Unfortunately it can take up to "5 business days" vs going the route of 3rd party that does it in 3-8 hours. So it is a matter of which route you choose to go.

@smalltowngirl13 , curious to see what kind of speed and how the Nexus 6 is performing as far as signal strength vs your other devices. So far for me it is leading the pack.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Yes.

But for some of us we were unable to get one through Motorola or Google so we settled for the carriers. Even with doing that I will say At&t actually been pretty good about unlocking devices. Unfortunately it can take up to "5 business days" vs going the route of 3rd party that does it in 3-8 hours. So it is a matter of which route you choose to go.

@smalltowngirl13 , curious to see what kind of speed and how the Nexus 6 is performing as far as signal strength vs your other devices. So far for me it is leading the pack.
@pc747....screenshot of Nexus 6 speed test...

24934e258b7e2e069273e81b3327bdf1.jpg

~sent while mobile~

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Yes.

@pc747 here are screens of my two active phones...

LG G3

6d490ba0d05e66b03cf00da5b000d69e.jpg

~sent while mobile~