I got the call from Best Buy....

hoax

Reaction score
I have an appointment to pick up my Droid X on the 15th.

Anyone else?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yea some people (not the BB i went to tho) have made appts with theirs.

Sweet Daddy

Reaction score
DO NOT BUY BEST BUY INSURANCE!! I bought my Droid from Best Buy back in November for $9.99/mo. because I was swayed buy having no deductible on replacements. I recently cracked my screen up in the right hand corner and it made the touch screen less responsive. So I take it into Best Buy yesterday for warranty replacement and I was told that they have to send my phone away to be repaired and that I should be receiving it back around August 12! A whole freakin' month without my phone? If I'd gone with Asurion, My replacement would have arrived the next day. This sucks! :icon_evil:

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
DO NOT BUY BEST BUY INSURANCE!! I bought my Droid from Best Buy back in November for $9.99/mo. because I was swayed buy having no deductible on replacements. I recently cracked my screen up in the right hand corner and it made the touch screen less responsive. So I take it into Best Buy yesterday for warranty replacement and I was told that they have to send my phone away to be repaired and that I should be receiving it back around August 12! A whole freakin' month without my phone? If I'd gone with Asurion, My replacement would have arrived the next day. This sucks! :icon_evil:

If you read that paperwork that you're signing, you would know that is how it works.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

If you read that paperwork that you're signing, you would know that is how it works.

yea gotta look at the differences between the two. my personal preference is through vzw

cypherx82

Reaction score

I guess that's only for phones, because I've replaced Xbox 360s in 15 minutes at no cost at Best Buy.