I got a software update!

helron

Reaction score
So, do we think that all Razr's will receive the update based upon post from Manders500?
I'm still here waiting/ UGH!:biggrin:

rza49311

Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
M

manders500

Reaction score
So, do we think that all Razr's will receive the update based upon post from Manders500?
I'm still here waiting/ UGH!:biggrin:

I am part of the Motorola feedback network but not part of the soak test. I guess they pushed the update early to the MFN users who were not part of the soak test.

Redsnk95

Reaction score
Cool, I am on the christmas build. Hope to get the latest soon. On my Xoom I used to force close the Google Services app to reset the date for install look up, always would get the update faster that way.

Daballa

Reaction score
You can go to Droid Life and get it for stock or Christmas release and side load it yourself.

ndtaylor77

Reaction score
Just curious. Are there any noticeable difference in this new version and the Christmas leak?

helron

Reaction score
I am part of the Motorola feedback network but not part of the soak test. I guess they pushed the update early to the MFN users who were not part of the soak test.

I am to. Here's what's happening in my family:
Hubby, never registered w Moto, is not a soaker, and HE got official OTA!
Sis, was an ICS soaker, was notified early this morning to participate, she still has not got received the JB OTA.
I am registered on Moto Network, but did not participate because I had been using 215 leak, and had to revert to 211.
I still haven't seen the OTA notification on my phone.
I have no idea how they are rolling this out.
Very strange., but great for a lot of folks.Hopefully, when I get it, all will be solved and I can begin to root. Whoopie!

JSwingEN

Reaction score
So has anyone kept root and just went for the update. Or should I unroot before trying to update? I haven't gotten the update yet though