Abby Normal

Reaction score
OK I just got back from the store with my DROID..:icon_ banana:

Ahhh No one call me, I don't know how to answer the phone :mad:

:)

I got's me a lot of learning to do :icon_eek:

arty2hottie

Reaction score
How sweet is it? When I got in my car after buying it, I just stared at the droid wondering how the heck do I use this computer. Had it a few days and love it. Use this forum it helps tremendously and enjoy.:icon_ banana:

Diordna

Reaction score
Hey I just got mine today too!! =]

I synched all my facebook friends to my contacts but the ones without phone numbers I don't know how to give them their number yet! lol oh boy

imiller913

Reaction score
Congrats guys enjoy the droid and use this forum a lot, I know I do

Guchi

Reaction score
I synched all my facebook friends to my contacts but the ones without phone numbers I don't know how to give them their number yet! lol oh boy

just create a new contact with the same name as your facebook contact that is missing their # and droid should merge them

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have fun! Wait for your first batt pull, then you'll be experienced! :icon_ banana:

Big Lou

Reaction score
Congrats!

If you are the person who enjoys hacking and modding, check out my noob-friendly Droid hacking website linked in my signature.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
You no longer own the Dare so it's time to change your device : )

Welcome to the forums and the Droid...congrats

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Congrats!

You've been lurking this forum for awhile as indicated by your join date, so you should know your way around the phone kind of well. Have fun!

OP
Abby Normal

Abby Normal

Reaction score
You no longer own the Dare so it's time to change your device : )

Welcome to the forums and the Droid...congrats

OOOPS :icon_eek:

Done..

Thanks for this forum.

So far I have moved over all my ringtones, got the drooooooid sound and made it a ringtone, Attached ringtones to contacts...

Now I am taking a break , having a cup of coffee and on to changing the notification sounds if I can find it here....

You guys RAWK.....:icon_ banana:

OP
Abby Normal

Abby Normal

Reaction score
Congrats!

You've been lurking this forum for awhile as indicated by your join date, so you should know your way around the phone kind of well. Have fun!

Been lurking waiting for my one year to be up on my DARE so I could upgrade to the Droid, that was today.

Not really, it is one thing to read about it, but if you don't have it in your hand to try what you are reading, it is a bit different.

However I did know where to go and look for things and that helps quite a bit.....:)

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I actually took the day off of work on Launch Day and just played with it all day. The 'crowdiness' at Verizon was terrible but they had lots of floor modles available for playing, so i had quite the solid foundation of Android before i even got the phone!