Just got a droid

wielgot

Reaction score
So i finally got sick of my bb and got a droid and i love it. Does anyone have any suggestions for me as far as apps, ringtones and music go. Also i tried to music on it last night but i cant find a music folder on the phone any info would help.

Thanks in advance:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
So i finally got sick of my bb and got a droid and i love it. Does anyone have any suggestions for me as far as apps, ringtones and music go. Also i tried to music on it last night but i cant find a music folder on the phone any info would help.

Thanks in advance:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Welcome to the droid family :) follow the link mentioned above they are good things to start off with. Also a good thing to look at is last.fm/slacker/ and/or pandora, best ones for me so far are pandora and last.fm not a huge fan of slacker and the restrictions they have.

Spyte

Reaction score
Hail and well met. Was going to post some links and answers but someone beat me to it. Ah well, such is life.

OP
W

wielgot

Reaction score
Thanks for the help i will try and put music on it tonight. Those links were helpful and i DL so apps already.

Any other input would be great.

dro

Reaction score
Use the power control widget. Best games out right now are Asphalt, Raging Thunder 2, ExZeus, Homerun Battle, Armageddon Squadron, and Replica Island (free). Music Junk is good for downloading songs on your phone, found here. Do not use task killers, despite what all the new guys tell you. Do not get too anxious about rooting, get to know your phone for at least a couple weeks before you take the plunge. Other recommended apps: astro file manager, quick uninstall, audiomanager, myLock, not call log, pic say, shopsavvy, spare parts, speed test, wifi analyzer, and droidLight. Some less useful but fun apps would be google sky map, google goggles, ak47, metal detector, and arnold sound board (of course =D). Pure calendar and pure grid calendar are the best calendar widgets ever. Beautiful widgets/weather widgets donate are very popular, along with widgets from curvefish(free). Don't forget that you can try any paid app for 24 hours risk free, as long as you uninstall it within the 24 hours. Seidio makes the best cases for the Droid, and Steinheil makes the nicest screen covers. GrafiXpressions makes the nicest decals for our Droids. For a beautiful desk cradle, check out MIKRADLE.

OP
W

wielgot

Reaction score
More good info thanks to all. I DL more apps and love them there are some really good ones out there. One of my fav is the HUD that is a great app.

again thanks