I can't download some applications.

AngieJane

Reaction score
The problem isn't downloading them it's installing them. The applications I cannot install Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons or Photo Wonder. It always stops installing and says unkowm reason -18. Is anyone else having this issue? If can help please do! :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

shellydarling

Reaction score
angry birds

Did you ever figure out what was wrong why you can't get angry birds cos I can't either

destin246

Reaction score
Did both of youu make a backup of angry birds? And seasons? Take your sd card out and go to the market then install and it. Will install

Sent from my GB'd DROID2 using DroidForums

shellydarling

Reaction score
angry birds

Uhm I didn't do that..... angry birds worked on my other droid2and I had got a new one same phone and it wont download

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Uhm I didn't do that..... angry birds worked on my other droid2and I had got a new one same phone and it wont download

Try removing anything with Angry Birds on your SD card. Then go to Applications/Manage Applications/All Applications. Do you see Angry birds still there? If so delete it. Then try the download.

I'm not sure this fix is going to work but I can't think of anything else for you to do. I suppose your next step would be a Factory Data Reset.

shellydarling

Reaction score
Yeah its no where on my phone and I've already done a rest thanks tho guess ill call Verizon and maybe they can help

officerdave

Reaction score
I also have been having a similar problem. when I try to download certain apps it will download but when I try to install it is fails and says that it couldn't install on usb or flash card. I think it could have something to do with size. I got angry bird seasons and it works but it wont update, and neither will some other things. I have plenty of space on my phone and sd storage and I cant think of what the problem could be. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

louy99

Reaction score
I had that problem too. What I did was unmounted the sd card under settings and then downloaded and installed fine. Then mounted the sd card back.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

emdy62282

Reaction score
I just tried unmounting the sd card and then is let me update angrybirds seasons. Thannks.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App