Unable to install angry birds

godless

Reaction score
I can update and install all programs and updates for all apps besides the 3 angry birds apps. I have old versions of the original and seasons. When I try to download either of the updates for those or a fresh download of the newer angry birds rio, I keep getting the message that installation was unsuccessful as it was unable to save to the usb or sd card. Does anyone know the reason for this? Or how to fix it?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

AngryHatter

Reaction score
Did you originally get both from the market or amazon?
You need to get updates from the same vendor as the versions are not the same, usually.

Tomen8r

Reaction score
Works for me too! Woo-freakin'-Hoo !!!!!

I had the same issue. I followed these instructions and i was able to perform updates.

I was not only successful with Angry Birds (free) but also Tiny Flashlight, PandaHome2, Open Home 6, PocketCloud & Remote Web Desktop.

Of course, I am typing this before I re-plugged in my memory chip and re re-booted, but I am confident that part will be OK. I wonder why this has suddenly become an issue with Droid X? I have no new system updates, as I am still stuck on 2.3.340 (waiting for Gingerbread like everyone else). I hope it isn't a virus or a new app I recently downloaded (Smart Shortcuts? Widgetsoid, Panda and Open Home). I hope not ...

amysmith8

Reaction score
I am having the same problem with all the Angry Bird games. I just recently got a replacement Droid 2 because my other one started having issues. Now it won't let me install those games and Paradise Island. It will download, but then won't install and gives a unable to download to usb or sd card msg. Seriously wishes it would be fixed.