Angry Birds Update Problems?

StingRay

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems updating Angry Birds or Angry Birds Seasons on their Droid Pro? I was unable to update AB several days ago when the update came out...kept getting an "Update Unsuccessfull" each time...now I am getting the same error when trying to update AB Seasons...

I tried deleting the app and installing, but no luck...now I don't have Angry Birds on my Pro at all and can't get it to install....

anyone having similar problems?

Redman479

Reaction score
Tried several times & it stopped downloading at 15% every time.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Frow

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
try pulling out your sd card and then install it, worked for me. im not sure what that does but it worked

Litty

Reaction score
Try 2 things,, first you can unmount the SD card from your phone - AB should install sucessfully. However, this would likely fix the problem completely. Hook up your phone to your PC, open up the device in Windows Explorer, go in and CUT and Paste the .android_secure folder somewhere onto your PC (In case you need it later). For some reason this folder gets corrupt and needs to be recreated. Your phone will automatically recreate a new uncorrupted folder when you unplug it from the PC. Now, unhook your phone from the PC and install Angry Birds. I just did this and it works perfectly now!!!

OP
StingRay

StingRay

Reaction score
Fantastic suggestion Litty! Removing the android_secure folder solved the problem and even fixed the download/installation problem I was having with Angry Birds Rio in the Amazon App Store!

Thanks!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana: