Angry Birds Seasons update

Ajenda79

Reaction score
Hello,
I was curious if anyone knew how to play previous seasons for Angry Birds after it's been updated? I was in the middle of the Christmas season when I updated all my Apps on my phone (Droid Incredible). Now, the Angry Birds Seasons loads the Valentine's updated version, and I cannot find my old Christmas game I was playing. I was hoping it wasn't lost forever.

Thanks,

burgeke

Reaction score
I am not sure about your previous saved games but... after the game loads scroll to the left/right and you will see the previous seasons.

Sent from my Droid

OP
A

Ajenda79

Reaction score
Well, now I feel silly. I didn't hit Play to see the other games. When it loaded the Valentine's theme I assumed it was gone. Thanks for the reply :)

elliebear

Reaction score
I'm jealous, never got the Valentines update on mine.....

Beth

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

RCFlyn

Reaction score

Beth

Did you check for Updates in the market??? It's there.. I never play the Seasons edition, but I got the update...

debdroid1a

Reaction score

Beth

Did you check for Updates in the market??? It's there.. I never play the Seasons edition, but I got the update...
Or just search for Angry Birds Seasonal and it should say "update" instead of "installed". Then you can update it and receive the valentines one.