Angry Birds Seasons update

Ajenda79

Reaction score
Hello,
I was curious if anyone knew how to play previous seasons for Angry Birds after it's been updated? I was in the middle of the Christmas season when I updated all my Apps on my phone (Droid Incredible). Now, the Angry Birds Seasons loads the Valentine's updated version, and I cannot find my old Christmas game I was playing. I was hoping it wasn't lost forever.

Thanks,

I am not sure about your previous saved games but... after the game loads scroll to the left/right and you will see the previous seasons.

Sent from my Droid

Well, now I feel silly. I didn't hit Play to see the other games. When it loaded the Valentine's theme I assumed it was gone. Thanks for the reply :)

I'm jealous, never got the Valentines update on mine.....

Beth

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Beth

Did you check for Updates in the market??? It's there.. I never play the Seasons edition, but I got the update...

Beth

Did you check for Updates in the market??? It's there.. I never play the Seasons edition, but I got the update...
Or just search for Angry Birds Seasonal and it should say "update" instead of "installed". Then you can update it and receive the valentines one.

Back