Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
seasons_header.jpg

Angry Birds Seasons Available For Android

Today, we bring you Angry Birds Seasons, a special edition spin-off of Angry Birds!
Season’s Greedings consists of 25 daily surprises for fans of Angry Birds to enjoy while counting down the days until Christmas.

Included in the game is also the 45-level Halloween special edition, now packaged as a separate episode called Trick Or Treat.

Angry Birds Seasons is available for Android devices through GetJar and Android Market.

Payment option and performance upgrades to follow
We are still working on two things for the Angry Birds games on Android:
First, we are bringing a graphically lighter option in the game, to enable better performance on older phones.

Second, we will introduce a payment system to opt-out of advertising.

Both of these upgrades will be included in later updates.

Angry Birds Day on December 11
Join thousands of Angry Birds fans around the world on December 11 to celebrate the first anniversary of Angry Birds! Go to meetup.angrybirds.com to sign up for your local event, or schedule a new one. Don't forget to invite your friends, too!

Read more about Angry Birds Day in the Rovio Blog.

Angry Birds plush toys are now shipping!
To place your order now for December delivery, visit shop.angrybirds.com.

Pigs have been added to the store, but are unfortunately not available for December delivery - preorder now to get them as early as possible in January!

More Angry Birds goodies:

-Become a facebook fan: facebook.angrybirds.com

-Follow us on Twitter: twitter.angrybirds.com
-Official page: www.angrybirds.com
-Youtube: youtube.angrybirds.com

Have fun!

Best regards,

The Angry Birds Team

Last edited:

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
got my email this morning.. already downloaded.. now if i could just get out of work :p

zero7404

Reaction score
i gotta get me this version ... but first im busy finishing the original game.

scored 3-stars on all the boards in the first 5 levels ... trying to finish the entire game with 3 stars everywhere is tough

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I just a few min. ago got the email on this. Guess I'll have to get out my spare Batt.

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is going to become a cult-like following kind of game! If it isn't already lol.
And I'm guilty with pleasure! :p

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It's in the market. Search "Angry Birds Seasons".
I just downloaded it a few minutes ago.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
There is a video out of the Angry Birds and pigs. It's quite zany. They are puppets and a human moderator is trying to get them to get along. I would post it but it's got some F-bombs.

It's pretty funny though.

jjq224

Reaction score
Got mine first thing this morning - I like the "Advent Calendar" idea. Gives me something to look forward to each morning.

The game is an addiction and this series is just another push - LOL!

R2D2-01-june.gif

Sent from my personal R2-D2 Droid using DroidForums App

Relex

Reaction score
I woke up to ths email, what a nice gift and here I thought only the iphone was going to get the halloween themed levels.

Fonzz

Reaction score
There is a video out of the Angry Birds and pigs. It's quite zany. They are puppets and a human moderator is trying to get them to get along. I would post it but it's got some F-bombs.

Thanks, I think I found it on youtube, Angry Birds The Movie 3:11
It was quite funny and inventive too.

JollyRoger

Reaction score
I woke up to ths email, what a nice gift and here I thought only the iphone was going to get the halloween themed levels.

I believe they actually did get it, back on Halloween. Well, better late than never.

Does anyone have any word on if they are working on a fix for the Golden Egg #17 issue in the regular edition of Angry Birds?

Anomander

Reaction score

Can you give us a hint where to find it? Sounds like I would like a lot. :D

Ohyea!

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Downloaded and playing!
This was perfect timing as I just beat the original yesterday and was going through withdrawal. :icon_ banana:

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I believe they actually did get it, back on Halloween. Well, better late than never.

Does anyone have any word on if they are working on a fix for the Golden Egg #17 issue in the regular edition of Angry Birds?

I hit them up via twitter(they always respond) and they said its a known glitch and will be fixed in the next release. Was driving me nuts that I couldn't figure it out.