Huawei Offering $50 Off Huawei Watch With Nexus 6P Purchase!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nexus-6p-huawei-watch-deal.jpg

If you are going to be buying a Nexus 6P anyhow you might as well take advantage of this offer. Huawei is offering $50 of the price of their Huawei Android Wear Smart Watch when you purchase a Nexus 6P through their website. The Huawei Watch has received plenty of attention since it's release thanks to its premium design and elegant look. This watch looks the most like a traditional watch out of the Android Wear devices in my opinion.

The Huawei watch normally goes for $349. With this offer you can get it for $299. To take advantage of this offer you will need to login to your Huawei Store account, add a Nexus 6P to your cart, Add a Huawei Watch to your cart, and at checkout $50 will be deducted from the cart total. Head to the link below for more details.

via gethuawei

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Man. Kinda glad they weren't offering this when I ordered my 6P. Might've foolishly jumped on the offer, even though my Urbane is doing the job just fine...

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
.....dernit. I'm really liking the watch. I've received a lot of compliments so far.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk