Nexus 6P 128GB is Available for Pre-order Straight From Huawei

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Lol I'm like that annoying smaller friend that repeats everything you guys say in affirmation.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Be sure to join us in the 6P section if you manage to place an order! We've got a good crew anxiously awaiting the arrival of ours already.
Well it only took 9 days since that day, but the color/model I wanted was finally in stock :) Shipping date isn't estimated until mid-november. Hoping that it's much sooner though.

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Did you order straight from Huawei then?
Nah I waited until the Google store had the one I wanted in stock. Seems like the majority of the time they had the Aluminum 32GB version in stock. The Graphite 64 GB is the one I was waiting for and today I finally got an email saying it was available again.

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I signed up to be notified as well but never was, thanks Google. Good thing I was diligent and kept checking.

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I signed up to be notified as well but never was, thanks Google. Good thing I was diligent and kept checking.

Yeah I was worried about the same thing so I was checking multiple times a day. Luckily they came through this time.