HTC ThunderBolt or Motorola Bionic

bosshoss_16

Reaction score
What's the difference between signing two year contracts and upgrading ever year (like I have for 5+ years) and signing 1 year contracts and upgrading every year?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Beka27

Reaction score
What's the difference between signing two year contracts and upgrading ever year (like I have for 5+ years) and signing 1 year contracts and upgrading every year?

Are you referring to annual upgrades on two-year contracts for the primary line if the plan is over $59?

If so, that went bye-bye January 16th of this year. You will now have to go 20 months before eligible for an "early upgrade".

One-year contracts will still be able to upgrade after 10 months.

bosshoss_16

Reaction score
That's exactly what I'm talking about. I thought I went to a Verizon store recently and they reaffirmed that. I remember because he was telling me about the new phones coming in May. But if that's the case I'll have to wait until July (bought my droid Nov 09). I can see why they did it, but that's sucks!

bigmotor

Reaction score
Thunderbolt performance...

Was wondering just what you think of the thunderbolt as for as performance ect. of course I know that you have not had it in your possession that long but whatcha think?

I'm torn between my X and the thunderbolt. I really want to get one but I just don't know.

Thanks for your input...

vzdroid13

Reaction score
Get a Thunderbolt now for unlimited LTE. The Bionic will be out right when VZ will start the tiered data(mid summer), and if you decide you really want a Bionic, you can probably sell the Thunderbolt for enough to pay most of the Bionic's full retail, and you will still be on your unlimited contract.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App