HTC Thunderbolt 4G Signup Page Live

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
htc-thunderbolt-signup.png

HTC.com has lifted the curtains off a new sign-up page for what we believe to be the first 4G/LTE Android Phone for Verizon. Initially this phone was thought to be the Incredible HD but the latest rumor suggest the phone will launch with the name HTC Thunderbolt. The unveiling date is confirmed for January 6th, 2011, so mark your calendars. Now the big question is will this be included in the Droid lineup.. hmm Droid Thunderbolt?

View the signup page here: HTC Smartphones - 4G

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
I signed up... lets just hope I can talk VZW into giving me a slightly (2 month) early upgrade!!!! We have 4G here in Nashvilledancedroid

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I signed up. It's between this and the LG star as a new phone for me and my first Android...which would be 4G :D. Living here in the DC area is good for something...when I'm not at college.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i signed up...

styx

Reaction score
Where I live (middle of Michigan) I won't see 4G for at least another year.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I want 4g but im in Michigan as well and like styx pointed out we wont see 4g for another year.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Viktorr

Reaction score
Where I live (middle of Michigan) I won't see 4G for at least another year.

I want 4g but im in Michigan as well and like styx pointed out we wont see 4g for another year.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Heh, the optimism amuses me. Lived in Michigan my whole life (between 35 - 40 years) and lived in many places here. Things will move slower than you think.

whiddles

Reaction score
I wonder when Fort Hood Texas will get it? Here in the middle of Texas

ricepuddin

Reaction score
I wonder when Fort Hood Texas will get it? Here in the middle of Texas

Probably soon after Austin gets it, at least for the Killeen area, WiMAX came pretty quick, im sure LTE will as well. As for Hood... well im sure it will come some day. Time Warner does a good job of keeping a monopoly of Hoods ISP's :icon_evil: