HTC Sync

TonyaP

Reaction score
When installing the HTC Sync it has an Application Installer for the device. Following the Wizard it makes me browse for a file to install. What file should I choose?

Mark16q

Reaction score
When installing the HTC Sync it has an Application Installer for the device. Following the Wizard it makes me browse for a file to install. What file should I choose?

I don't think you need to deal with that part of Sync. I'm using it with Outlook and have stayed away from app installer. My guess from what I read is that HTC may have specific apps or updates to be installed using that, but for normal syncs not used.

Mark

jonpearson

Reaction score
I downloaded htc sync to my pc to backup some music and pics but for some reason my phone says it can't find htc sync on my pc but its there...any fixes

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Snoking

Reaction score
Did you wait up to 5 minutes or so? Seems Rezound is very slow in mounting drives. Open my computer and watch for drives to mount. Chris

Last edited:

jonpearson

Reaction score
I sure did weird thing is now the phone will connect for a second then disconnect....reall trying to give sync a shot but its not looking good. Thx for the reply

Snoking

Reaction score
Did you go into screen and mount drive and wait to see drives mount? I see a CD and two drives mount. Chris

graywolf

Reaction score
I agree that the rezound takes ages to mount drives. I also will have a cd drive and the rezound's two sd cards will mount also.

pb1bicdic

Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing problems with their HTC sync?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

nodak102

Reaction score
My htc sync has never worked properly with my toshiba laptop computer. The pc never sees the phone. Have tried many updates to sync with no luck.