HTC Says Rezound Official ICS Update Available Today

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
tc1 said:
Never understood that... Why does a beast of a phone 1.5 ghtz dual core, 1 gig of ram take soooo long to boot up?

It's gingerbread, once I installed ICS it only takes 30 seconds.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
justin.sisson said:
i got the server unavailable message too and then today it said no new update!! dangit already i want my ICS!!

Download it like me and many other have, It's easy as pie.

cdm369

Reaction score
I haven't yet but im aggrivated so I'm probably gonna do it this weekend.

Sent from my HTC REZOUND

cdm369

Reaction score
Which leak should I use? Is this latest release the same one that's going to come as the ota? Also what can I expect to happen as far as losing the info on my phone?

Sent from my HTC REZOUND

Snoking

Reaction score
Given that we might be near an official OTA update, why take a chance? With my OG I waited until I was ready for an upgrade before rooting it. It was a nice improvement so a month later I got the Rezound. If I would have bricked the OG, I still had the upgrade available.

cdm369

Reaction score
I really would like to wait for the ota. Especially since I feel like we are within a week or less. Hopefully!!!

Sent from my HTC REZOUND

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
cdm369 said:
Which leak should I use? Is this latest release the same one that's going to come as the ota? Also what can I expect to happen as far as losing the info on my phone?

Sent from my HTC REZOUND
Yes, its pretty much the official ICS for Rezound. And no you won't lose anything, just put your music, videos and pics on yor ed card.

shockracer

Reaction score
Well it does look like it was pushed back so Motorola could have the spotlight! I'm hate VZW more and more everyday!

acousticshade

Reaction score
shockracer said:
Well it does look like it was pushed back so Motorola could have the spotlight! I'm hate VZW more and more everyday!

Yup. Motorola products are officially on my boycott list now. Second only to Apple.

cdm369

Reaction score
Verizon has to push moto because they are severely inferior to htc products. I've had several moto devices before I became attatched to htc and I had nothing but problems out of moto. Mostly hardware issues and signal strength issues. Never again.

Sent from my HTC REZOUND

Snoking

Reaction score
Yada Yada

My OG Droid was a great device and I loved it for most of the 1 3/4 years I used it. It had a better Bluetooth radio than my Rezound. The Rezound has better data and cell radios. Next week it will be our turn in the ice cream parlor. Does VZW handle these upgrades well? NO!

Will we be happy next week? Most likely!

If Moto has the next knock your socks off smart phone, will everyone want it? Most likely!

Has VZW pushed the Razr/Maxx more than other products? Yes

Does VZW get incentives to push certain products? Appears so! That's capitolism the way it is practiced today in this country!

I can wait!!!!!! I still know that I have a great smart phone!!!!!!

One of my hopes is that the Bluetooth will work a little better without the static at the remote end.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
cdm369 said:
Verizon has to push moto because they are severely inferior to htc products. I've had several moto devices before I became attatched to htc and I had nothing but problems out of moto. Mostly hardware issues and signal strength issues. Never again.

Sent from my HTC REZOUND

Totally opposite experience for me....lol. that's life..