HTC Rezound Getting New Update

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
razroundup.jpg

Tonight a new Rezound update support page went up on Verizon's website, meaning a new update is on the wires. This update is sadly not going to give you face logging-in like you'd get with the leaked ICS update that is being tested for this device, rather it just fixes some issues. Here are the issues that this update address:

• Updated signal strength meter to 5 bar Received Signal Strength Indication (RSSI).
  • Screen Timeout issues while connected to Wifi have been resolved.
  • Resolved issue with Mobile Hotspot data stalling while multiple users are connected.
  • Improved audio quality during voice call.
  • Reduced forced closures related to the People application.
  • Improved device stability reduces continuous resets.
  • Resolved issue with Task Manager stopping Mail background service.
Hopefully if you're having any issues with your Rezound, this update will fix them.

Via: Androidcentral

dzone67

Reaction score
Awesome! And I just got my Rezound today! Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from a Rezound!

thomamon

Reaction score
Any idea when ICS update will be out? Thought it was January too?

Insidious

Reaction score
How can I take the update if I'm rooted and unlocked? Can I push some sort of unroot command? Also, can I take the OTA if I'm unlocked, not rooted?

Sent from my HTC Rezound.
Rooted, unlocked, and ready to rock!

N4UPD

Reaction score
Main problem I've been having is a popup saying The process com.htc.bg has stopped unexpectedly.Please try again. Force close.Hope the update fixes that, bg may mean background not sure.My wife's rezound doesn't do that just mine.

esheesle

Reaction score
Anyone get this update yet? Does OTA Rootkeeper work? Do you need to unfreeze software first?

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am so debating getting this phone in a few days. I am hoping so much that this phone is good.

This phone is awesome! Being unlocked with custom kernels as well makes this phone fun. Best phone I've had (previous phones were Bionic and DX).

I think you'll love it as well.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It might still be a few days maybe even into next week before we see it pushed out, hopefully with them publishing the update it will be sooner rather than later. I might return back to stock to check this update out. should be a solid update