HTC One for Verizon Rumors Materialize; Officially Coming Later This Summer

sloppy

Reaction score
Agreed...Anymore 3 months goes by and its old tech. Especially with whats coming down the pipe for fall. Verizon......As usual they are the last to the party with the new stuff. I'm thinking the only reason it got delayed was to not take sales away from the s4. They have a history of that.

I'm interested... however this almost feels like to little to late... I'm hoping the note3 isn't so enormous that it won't fit in my pocket.

papapena25

Reaction score
Why would HTC tell everyone the HTC ONE isn't going to be available at Verizon and then two weeks after the galaxy s4 release tell everyone it's coming?!?!? Was HTC trying to help Samsung sell more S4's?

Malkavian

Reaction score
I'm also waiting on this phone as well. The specs sound really good. If it doesn't have a SD Card then they really should increase the internal memory. I think a 64gb phone would to everything that I wan't, maybe a 32gb. The 2gb RAM is what I like. Personally I would forgo features if the battery life was better. I have to charge twice a day now due to where I work my 4G LTE signal sucks and is continually searching for a better tower. Verizon thinks there is something wrong with the phone, but it works fine outside my office so I'm blaming my building. We will wait and see.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
"If it doesn't have a SD card"??? It doesn't Malkavian.

I WAS a big HTC fan. Then we were promised an update to ICS with out Dinc2. Never happened.
The Dinc4G is still waiting for Jelly Bean...
HTC sucks at updates.
Even so, since I WAS a big fan I MIGHT have bought this phone IF it hit when every other carrier got it and IF it had an SD slot.

FAIL.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Why would HTC tell everyone the HTC ONE isn't going to be available at Verizon and then two weeks after the galaxy s4 release tell everyone it's coming?!?!? Was HTC trying to help Samsung sell more S4's?
Considering the state of their board, they're a mess both internally and with the media

NathanDetroit

Reaction score
Too little too late for VW, I already switched carriers for this phone.