HTC Confirms in Tweet that the HTC One Will NOT Come to Verizon [Correction]

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I think HTC has just done to much damage to thier image for most of us to care any more.
Former die hard here STILL limping along with my Dinc2 on GB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally less then one month til my contract is done.
Saw the Dinc4 the other day. It is a really sexy phone. It was almost tempting. SD card, replaceable battery, GORGEOUS screen, the size that I like, Jelly Bean, LTE, only $50!!!
... But as I admired it I couldn't help thinking "you willing to be stuck on Jelly Bean? No Key Lime Pie? No Licorice?." I just don't trust HTC anymore.
Not to even mention they adeded TWICE the bloat to the Dinc4. Way to look desperate HTC!!! Squeeze every penny out of your bloatware partners that you can!
DONE DONE DONE

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
So HTC has soiled itself. Moto is locked down tighter than Fort Knox. And now CM just gave Sammie the finger. Suppose that leaves LG and Sony - I guess we are slowly coming full-circle back to Apple, eh?

Reaction score
Same here . Why would I pay $720 for 2 GB of data for 2 years when I can pay that for unlimited.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums