HTC is Offering $100 Discount on HTC 10 (under very specific conditions)

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
HTC-10-black-and-silver-versions.jpg

HTC is offering a $100 discount on their new HTC 10 flagship Android smartphone, but it might be hard for most folks to take advantage of it (unless they are big HTC fans and are good at taking care of their phones). Basically, HTC is offering the discount on a purchase of the HTC 10 for folks under the following specific conditions:
  • You previously owned the HTC One M9 for 12 months
  • During that time you never claimed a warranty replacement on your HTC One M9 under their Uh-Oh Protection Promise
Hmmm... it sounds like a pseudo-loyalty rewards program. It looks like HTC is making the process easy for the few folks who can take advantage of it. You have to head to their website, and input the required info (which includes your HTC One M9 serial number) to see if you are eligible. This will also tell you if you have owned your device long enough to meet the requirements.

Good luck to those interested in jumping on this offer!

Here's our dedicated HTC 10 section for further discussion: HTC 10 (Formerly the HTC One M10)

djsiva

Reaction score
I found the code HTC1008 online today. If you add the pre-order to your cart and apply that code, it drops it from 699 to 599. I don't know how long it will last but it's got me thinking about buying one of these. :)