HTC Droid Eris stuck on boot screen. Help!!

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09

Lilbubba1234

Reaction score
HTC Eris

Hey, I read your post about the htc droid froze on the boot screen. And i have tried everything. I saw you put give your email, so you can send the program verizon uses to unfreeze phone. Well, can you please me that program? It will be highly appreciiated. My email is [email protected] , Thanks.

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
Hey, I read your post about the htc droid froze on the boot screen. And i have tried everything. I saw you put give your email, so you can send the program verizon uses to unfreeze phone. Well, can you please me that program? It will be highly appreciiated. My email is [email protected] , Thanks.

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you on this. Here is the link you need:

xda-developers - View Single Post - RUU_Desire_C_Verizon_WWE_2.36.605.1_release_signed _with_driver.exe

And here are instructions on how to use it:

HOW TO Manually Update the Eris using RUU - Android Forums

briajanea

Reaction score
Helpppppppppppppppp!

i have a droid eris and i installed gsb by workshed & now my phone says fastboot usb while on the screen with the 3 droid skateboarders then it goes off does it need too chsrge or have i destroyed it ?

doogald

Reaction score
i have a droid eris and i installed gsb by workshed & now my phone says fastboot usb while on the screen with the 3 droid skateboarders then it goes off does it need too chsrge or have i destroyed it ?

Turn the phone off. Turn it on while holding power up. Does it start Recovery?

(On that HBOOT screen you could also press VolDn to go back to HBOOT from Fastboot and then press VolUp to get into Recovery.)

When you installed GSB, did you wipe data/factory reset? Also, did you run a Nandroid backup before you installed GSB? One last question: how long have you been rooted, and which method did you use to root?

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
I would download a custom rom such as I use (cyanogen 7) and load it with that. Quick fix if u do it correctly.

Sent from my ERIS using DroidForums