HTC clock and time up top shows wrong Times/Location

cyrax2768

Reaction score
I installed Bamf 1.3 and the new kernels out and I've noticed constantly my clock time and location is not right. I live in Florida and i'm showing that i'm in Iceland and the time is from that time zone. Has anyone else noticed this or may know of a solution?

evolutioncsr

Reaction score
This is a known issue with the Thunderbolt and some HTC Android phones in general it seems. According to my google searches at least lol. Numerous reports with different devices. Mine will say I am in Ireland at times..which I am not :)

Some say to turn off certain gps settings, remove and re add the widget etc...All seem like temporary fixes as even after hard reset it comes back for me at least.

avanthomme

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue. I had this problem several times a week, and it usually occurs in the AM, making it really unreliable to use as an alarm clock! I'm in Baltimore, Maryland (4G market), and it says I'm in Corona, CA. When I turn 4G off to save battery life, I still notice the issue. I powered fun off and on again, reset device, wiped handset, and swapped to a new device...still same issues. The phone auto corrects itself after a few minutes to hours. When I log into maps/ latitude, it shows the correct location on map, but still says Corona, CA. I spoke to VZW, and they said It's not a known issue. I encourage people to call, so they can find a software fix.