How's the glass/metal quality?

TheCheeks

Reaction score
X is in the mail. For the first time ever, I'm thinking about not getting any sort of screen protector or case. I've heard most current gen phones are very scratch-resistant (coming from an old Curve 8330). I very rarely drop my phones, all my electronics in general are pristine quality since I baby my electronics.

superkeest

Reaction score
Ive had my droid since day one, never had a screen protector, not a scratch on it. came from black berry curve, which scratched the first day i put it in my pocket. Have dropped my droid a few times, and it always rides around in the golf cart with keys, lighter, cigar cutter. I laugh at people with screen protectors.

OP
T

TheCheeks

Reaction score
Good to hear. Protectors had their time, but from the YouTube videos and such lately, it looks like the glass is indestructible now. I don't mind (although I don't want) scratches on the metal and backside as much, as long as that glorious screen stays perfect.

WayTooSerious

Reaction score
Invisible Shield

The invisible shield by ZAGG is really a good item to purchase. It's truly unnoticeable.

thelion

Reaction score
One thing to be wary of: this glass is not scratch proof. You know what scratches it? Sand. If you are on a beach or in a desert: cover your X.