Howdy

JRT

Reaction score
Howdy,
I grabbed a Photon 4G yesterday and all I can say is I love this phone!
It was between the GS2 and the Photon and since there is no real word on when the GS2 is coming out I bit the bullet on the Moto.

I had a company BB for 5 years and have been wanting a Droid phone for a long time...this thing is so much better then any BB for sure!

Anyways,
Just getting registered here and over at the SprintDroids forum to say hello.

Laters

Last edited:

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Any questions, just ask.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
i wish i could trust the opinion of a bb convert....but seriously go from a bb to a casio android phone and you'd love it :)

ANYWHO enjoy having a real smartphone! hows that battery life on wimax?

OP
J

JRT

Reaction score
^^LOL, I hear ya. I had a BB for so long because the company paid for it. I wanted a Android phone for so long, but couldn't bring myself to pay for it until I left the company.

I'm not really sure about the battery life yet, I have spend too much time playing with the phone and have to charge it many times LOL! :)

For the most part I have left it off and connected to Wifi at home, but when I am out I will kick on 4G and it seems to do ok. Sprint's 4G speed is definitely not as good as LTE, I am getting about 4Mbps. But, I can't complain for $80/m with unlimited data and nearly unlimited voice, it is $30/m cheaper then Verizon and the coverage is good.

Thanks guys.

Last edited: