Wyoming Droid!

Mikeal007

Reaction score
Hello there. New Droid User here.

Long time windows mobile user. Loved how I could manipulate the OS to customize the Phone. Spent the last year on a totally Failed BB Storm.
Now i'm ready to have a phone with a customizable OS.

Just wanted to say HI!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DF - a lot of reformed Storm users here, including myself. You'll never look back.

bcnu53

Reaction score
greetings from Cheyenne
I have a BB 8830 for work, but they shut off all the toys on it so I decided to carry 2 phones. one for me M Droid and one for them BB
I think the M Droid is great

OP
Mikeal007

Mikeal007

Reaction score
I've had the 8830. The storm had potential, if they would have delayed the lauch and tested it for another 6 months. So far I love the droid. Could have done without the slide out keyboard. I think it pointless.
But other than that....great!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've had the 8830. The storm had potential, if they would have delayed the lauch and tested it for another 6 months. So far I love the droid. Could have done without the slide out keyboard. I think it pointless.
But other than that....great!

I felt the same way about the keyboard at first. But as others have said here in the forum, the more you force yourself to use it, the better you'll like it. I use the slide out keyboard about 40% of the time now. Just give it a chance.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Could have done without the slide out keyboard. I think it pointless.

:welcome: mikeal :D i agree to a point about the keyboard but i couldn't live without it becuz of snesroid and gameboid! if they came out with a bluetooth gamepad that works with droid i'd NEVER use it. (well except for when i have to hold the X down lol)

jimmiem

Reaction score
I was a long time Windows Mobile user and after less than a week with the Moto Droid my impression is that Android takes the best of WinMo and iPhone and mashes it together to create one awesome device.

Last edited:

omnibus

Reaction score
Nice to see a couple of other Wyoming Droider's here. And ex-storm users too. I'm an ex east-coaster, been in Gillette 7 years.

OP
Mikeal007

Mikeal007

Reaction score
From Texas been in Rawlins for 5 years now.

I would love a little insite into the SNESdroid. If you dont mind.

And I never use the keyboard. I love the on screen keyboard. Love it.

I'm still trying to figure out the best program and customizations for mine.

Lots of reading...its a slow process.