How to sync iTunes music?

thefalloftroy

Reaction score
So I downloaded "DoubleTwist" ..

no idea how to use it..............

very new to Droid, just got it yesterday...... any good startup threads for complete nubs?

Thx

OP
T

thefalloftroy

Reaction score
sweet bro.. does iTunes Agent work faster then DT.... DT usually takes 3x per song!!!

Stigy

Reaction score
I use iTunes Agent, but I don't notice the speed.

I just sync and do other stuff while it is syncing so I can't comment on the speed.

cubs29

Reaction score
Check out The Missing Sync made by MarkSpace (The Missing Sync for Mobile Smartphones to Mac OS X, Windows XP and Windows Vista - Sync Mac and PC!)

It may be overkill for what you need, but I tried everything (DoubleTwist and some program I've now forgotten the name of) but they both failed 95% of the time. The Missing Sync seems to handle music, photos, and video very well. Bookmark syncing is coming in a future release as well.

The Missing Sync for Android is in beta, so I'm sure you'll find bugs. Its free while in Beta and then costs money to purchase a license once released.

Irish452

Reaction score
Use Motorola Media Link! Just google it and download the program to your desktop. It's the Android version of Blackberry Desktop Manager and it works flawlessly. You can sync Itunes, pictures, videos, and even update the phone's software. I'm surprised more people don't know about this...

OP
T

thefalloftroy

Reaction score
Use Motorola Media Link! Just google it and download the program to your desktop. It's the Android version of Blackberry Desktop Manager and it works flawlessly. You can sync Itunes, pictures, videos, and even update the phone's software. I'm surprised more people don't know about this...

I use mac osx...

searayman

Reaction score
the big question is do any of these allow us to play our itunes drm music on android?

BWJunior

Reaction score
the big question is do any of these allow us to play our itunes drm music on android?

Probably not. To get DRM'd iTunes purchased songs to play on Android you would likely have to upgrade to iTunes+ at approximately $.30 a song which removes the copy protection.

V

volando

a bigger question is why are you buying music from itunes :-O hahah

+1 to that... you are finally free of Apple's grasp yet you crawl right back to their ridiculous drm-infested stack. Here's a suggestion: you already bought your music, you own it. Re-download the non-drm mp3s and simply drag and drop them to any folder on the Droid - boom, you're done!

Starsushi

Reaction score
I tried Motorola Media Link and it copied over everything fine, except for more than half it didn't carry over the artists' names. Bunches of them say "unknown".