Your Favorite Sync to iTunes (on Windows)

What do you do to sync your iTunes music with your Droid?

• Drag and drop the folder in Windows

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doubletwist

• Motorola Media Link

• iTunes Agent

• Other (Please reply)

• Total voters

wolfpackron

Reaction score
Does anyone have iSyncr - for itunes installed and do they like this app to transfer itunes music? It cost $2.99 on market. Also, I could not find Doubletwist and itunes Agent on the market. Where are they located. WolfpackRon.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I broke the rules and voted for Double Twist because I have a Mac. Why was Mac excluded?

Laurence5905

Reaction score
I chose "other" because I don't use iTunes... Never have, and never will, unless they remove DRM from 100% of their content. And not charge extra for doing it...

I get my tunes from Amazon.com and Rhapsody.com, plus I have a fair CD collection that extends back to 1984. I've lived without iTunes with no problems...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I chose "other" because I don't use iTunes... Never have, and never will, unless they remove DRM from 100% of their content. And not charge extra for doing it...

I get my tunes from Amazon.com and Rhapsody.com, plus I have a fair CD collection that extends back to 1984. I've lived without iTunes with no problems...

Getting off topic but having iTunes and where you purchase your music is two different things. I have iTunes but I almost exclusively purchase all my music on Amazon.

iTunes is a great way to organize your music, build playlist, get to other radios stations, view movies, etc. So even if you don't purchase a thing from them you can still use the program itself.

Laurence5905

Reaction score

Getting off topic but having iTunes and where you purchase your music is two different things. I have iTunes but I almost exclusively purchase all my music on Amazon.

iTunes is a great way to organize your music, build playlist, get to other radios stations, view movies, etc. So even if you don't purchase a thing from them you can still use the program itself.

Well, I must admit, that never occurred to me... Using iTunes as a music-organizing program only... Thanks for teaching me something new. But I'm still not gonna use iTunes. :) I'm happy with the way I have my music organized now... No need to get Steve Jobs involved... :biggrin:

m21knight

Reaction score

m21knight

Reaction score
For those of you who have play list concerns; I noticed that the native audio app is a little buggy with playlists...it often takes several minutes to compile the playlist information the first time you open the audio player after a sync. During this process you may not be able to see any or all of your playlists, be patient they will show up eventually.

stdesign

Reaction score
I was transferring my iTunes content over to Linux anyway (before I got the Droid), so I just copy the files over to a "Music" folder on the phone's SD card. My music playing apps found them with few problems... I say 'few' problems because I can't seem to separate my music from my ring tones (in their own folder), from my Podcasts, from my audiobooks, but that's another issue all together.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Getting off topic but having iTunes and where you purchase your music is two different things.
Yup. 99% of the music I have in iTunes isn't from the iTunes store.

iTunes = fail, in my book.

I don't use anything for iTunes cause I don't use iTunes, lol.
Good to see that you're busy keeping the tradition of threadcrapping alive. At least suggest some alternatives that you think are worthwhile.