How to sync facebook with contacts?

leslbby

Reaction score
I've read all the forums here, and I did everything, such as going to accounts, and adding my facebook account, but none of my contacts are linking to my facebook, what do i do know?

bmxmster

Reaction score
- Open facebook app
- Press the menu button
- Click settings
- click sync all friends with contacts

thats the best i can remember my phone crashed and i gotta find a copy of the original firmware

missdarlene

Reaction score
Did not work on my Verizon Phone

you said to

- Open facebook app
- Press the menu button
- Click settings
- click sync all friends with contacts

thats the best i can remember my phone crashed and i gotta find a copy of the original firmware

I don't have a "sync all friends with contacts" link..

jawgapeach

Reaction score
I don't have that option

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

jawgapeach

Reaction score
I just want to add the Facebook pics to my contacts I don't want all of my Facebook friends added to my contacts.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Khiraji

Reaction score
A few people here and there say that they have the "sync friends with contacts" option, but as far as I know the majority of people do not have this option (myself included).

Syncing phone contacts and facebook user pictures has long been an annoyance on the D2. Some people have had positive results with an app called SyncMyPix, though in my case it fubar'd my contacts and I had to re-link a bunch of stuff. Deleting your facebook account from your phone, uninstalling the facebook app, then reinstalling/re-adding was less of a headache for me, but still a headache nonetheless.

This is one bug in particular that I really hope gets fixed in the next update.

felixthecat1

Reaction score
A few people here and there say that they have the "sync friends with contacts" option, but as far as I know the majority of people do not have this option (myself included).

Syncing phone contacts and facebook user pictures has long been an annoyance on the D2. Some people have had positive results with an app called SyncMyPix, though in my case it fubar'd my contacts and I had to re-link a bunch of stuff. Deleting your facebook account from your phone, uninstalling the facebook app, then reinstalling/re-adding was less of a headache for me, but still a headache nonetheless.

This is one bug in particular that I really hope gets fixed in the next update.

Same here, this is such an annoying problem, and something that seems like it would be an easy fix.

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
How do you delete Facebook from your phone?

I know how to uninstall the app.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App