How to remove bounce on UD2.5.0?

elucid

Reaction score
I'm finding the bounce is getting to me. How do I disable it? I tried unchecking overscrolling in the UD user interface menu (and rebooting). That doesn't seem to be the correct option.

Boostjunky

Reaction score
That option will only stop overscroll in menus. If your homescreens are still bouncing, there are settings within ADW that need to be adjusted to get rid of it.

Press your soft menu key, then navigate to: [Configure][Screen Preferences][Desktop Overshoot] - Then adjust the sensitivity there. The lower the number, the less overshoot.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
check the box, then select the extra light from the overshoot options..then ok, then uncheck the box.

After doing that...the overshoot went away. It was personally annoying the hell out of me too as I have been on MIUI for so long that I was tired of the overshoot (among other issues).

That is the right setting. reboot was not necessary for the function to work/stop working.

OP
E

elucid

Reaction score
check the box, then select the extra light from the overshoot options..then ok, then uncheck the box.

After doing that...the overshoot went away. It was personally annoying the hell out of me too as I have been on MIUI for so long that I was tired of the overshoot (among other issues).

That is the right setting. reboot was not necessary for the function to work/stop working.

That did it, thanks!