How to: [delete frequently called numbers] ?

billynair

Reaction score
2 words . "Burn phone" If you must cheat on the other person in your relationship. .

This is actually the OPPOSITE of hiding infidelity which removes people I contact frequently! I could NOT care LESS about my girlfriend looking at my contacts even if she ever looked at my phone! I don't think she has ever even held it! I do not cheat/call anyone that is questionable! this has EVERYTHING to do with this "Frequency Contacted" list actually listing people that you CALL!! As I said before, the top 3 people in my "Frequently Contacted" list are people who THIS phone has not EVER contacted (my friend called them on my old phone, 3 years ago!) so why can't this list actually show people you contact frequently?!?!? that is the question! no infidelity here to protect, I just want a "Frequency Contacted" list to list people I contact frequently!

@1coopgt:
ByeBye.jpg

Mitsubishiman

Reaction score
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3, US Cellular

First install eraser pro

Great app for clearing out excess logs, with options to remove selected items

This will not however remove the “Frequently Called List” at the bottom of your favorites

To remove this list, Tap Phone, Tap Favorites, then Tap the Menu button at the lower left (the hidden one in the lower left corner)

Then Tap “Remove from favorites”

Then you can select the ID’s that you want removed from the list,

I find it easier to Tap “Select All” and then uncheck the ones I want to keep.

Works well, but remember regular clean ups is a must if you are trying to keep a clean organized phone.

Mitsubishiman

Reaction score
Galxay S3 Solution

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3, US Cellular

First install eraser pro

Great app for clearing out excess logs, with options to remove selected items

This will not however remove the “Frequently Called List” at the bottom of your favorites

To remove this list, Tap Phone, Tap Favorites, then Tap the Menu button at the lower left (the hidden one in the lower left corner)

Then Tap “Remove from favorites”

Then you can select the ID’s that you want removed from the list,

I find it easier to Tap “Select All” and then uncheck the ones I want to keep.

Works well, but remember regular clean-ups is a must if you are trying to keep a clean organized phone.

billynair

Reaction score
There is no Menu button hidden one in the lower left corner, is this a Galaxy thing or an Eraser Pro thing?

Yes, my "Frequently Contacted" list still has people I contacted once MONTHS ago...

No, I am NOT trying to hide anything from ANYONE!!

I am no longer in a relationship (nothing to do with infidelity, it jut didn't work) but somehow I still want my "Frequently Contacted" list to show people I actually frequently contact!

I know that someone not trying to hide infidelity is a foreign concept to some of you, but rather than try and help me with my love life, try help with my Droid, since this is an Android forum! (If you REALLY REALLY want to help me with my infidelity, go start a thread at the relationship forum you frequent and I will ask your opinion there)

Mitsubishiman

Reaction score
When you open your phone (galazy s3) there will be a recent calls button, when you open it ther is a button in the lower left, it will bring up a menu and one of the options is delete, then it will open the recent calls and allow you to chose all ar individual selections by checking them and then tap delete, also if you receive a call and want to just remove that one press and hold the call and you can delete just that one from the log.

sline-dawg

Reaction score
Clear frequent is in my menu..... Favorites / menu / clear frequent....Jellybean leak

billynair

Reaction score
When you open your phone (galazy s3) there will be a recent calls button, when you open it ther is a button in the lower left, it will bring up a menu and one of the options is delete, then it will open the recent calls and allow you to chose all ar individual selections by checking them and then tap delete, also if you receive a call and want to just remove that one press and hold the call and you can delete just that one from the log.
Ah, yes, I have that. This is a different situation. I can clear the list of people I have called. I can delete old txts, I do not contact people I am ashamed of contacting.

I had people in the list that I have never contacted with my current phone (Droid 4) but with my Droid X. I Want to have a frequently contacted list show people I frequently contact. If it does NOT show people that I frequently contact it is no use to me, I already have a list of contacts, I dont need a truncated list of random people that I may or may not actually contact. I should make an app that shows you a list of 20 random people in your contact list. If I named it "frequently contacted people" you would be pissed that you downloaded it, if I named it "a list of 20 random people in your contact list" you would know what you would have in the list.

I used to use this frequent contact list because it listed people I contacted, it was easy to find people that are not on the top of my recent contacts. Recent contacts you might have called 10 people in the past few days who you will never call again, insurance companies, your bank, telephone company, but your kids, your girlfriend, your mom, maybe you didnt call them today but you contact them more than anyone else. You want these people in a "Frequent Contacts" list. that is all I am asking for!

billynair

Reaction score
I took my phone into a verizon store and the guy did something to erase the cache in my contacts. it killed my list of recent calls, my favorites, and my "frequent contacts" list. so, now, I dont have the numbers of the people my friend called 5 years ago, but I still dont have my girlfriend in there, and my house number is in there. Let me tell you, those who think I am hiding something, why do I want to hide my house?!? I live by myself, why am I calling my house?!? not sure why they feel that I have called home, remember, I LIVE ALONE!! who is going to answer my phone? why is this in my frequent contacts list, but my girlfriend is NOT in the list?!?! such a useless feature on the phone, just taking up space...