How to clean screen? - Motorola Droid

GhostRider69

Reaction score
How do you clean the screen on the Motorola Droid?

I have had a screen protector since day one. As soon as I took it off, the screen looks like crap. I tried a soft cloth but no change. What should I use? Windex?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
For a computer the best thing is an alcohol pad, I would think along the same lines for the D

BigZig

Reaction score
I just use my shirt works good for me. Lol

uconnkid3219

Reaction score
I typically just exhale on the screen to fog it up then use my shirt.. as someone already mentioned lol.

But if that's not working for you, then I'd def go ahead and use alcohol wipes (or just rubbing alcohol with a tissue or microfiber cloth). Should certainly do the trick... I've started using alcohol wipes instead of the shirt technique. Just to be safe so that I don't get any small scratches on the screen like I already have unfortunately (screen protector in the mail lol).

shmoo

Reaction score
It may sound gross but I usually just lick the screen and then use the inside of my shirt to wipe it off. Works like a charm everytime.

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
I typically just exhale on the screen to fog it up then use my shirt..

What he said, except I use a micro fiber cloth after my hot breath. It don't mind the garlic bread I had for lunch as much as the wife does.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I always carry a small micro fiber cloth with me at all times for just such an occasion.