how to charge a phone w/battery and an extra battery??

remted

Reaction score
anyone know where to get a charger that will charge a phone w/ a battery in it along w/ an extra spare battery at the same time? that way one can just swap out the dead battery with a fresh one and go. seems this would be a good simple solution if we can find one

OP
remted

remted

Reaction score
thanks,that would be perfect for my needs.

phreakaj

Reaction score
yeah i ordered one in december but they said they are backoredered and wont ship for another couple wks, when they were supposed to ship around dec 26

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'm guessing that it won't work with a protective case of any kind. Hopefully, Seidio will take the hint and produce a similar product.

phreakaj

Reaction score
Yes they are designed to work with cases , so bthey say. I will post a review when I get mine.

jfourman

Reaction score
anyone know where to get a charger that will charge a phone w/ a battery in it along w/ an extra spare battery at the same time? that way one can just swap out the dead battery with a fresh one and go. seems this would be a good simple solution if we can find one

I use the Motorola® (OEM) P323 Platform Battery Only Charger For Motorola Droid A855

I ordered it from Fommy.com:

Motorola OEM P323 Platform Battery Only Charger For Motorola - Motorola Droid A855 - Fommy.com

It is smaller than it appears. You can put it in your pocket if you need. I don't believe it came with the cable. It takes a mini USB, the same as your phone.