Recomendation for car mount for extra cap battery Inc?

hichhiker

Reaction score
Ok, I got the extra capacity battery for my Incredible and have to say that there is no going back - this battery makes the phone useful again, I can spend hours listening to Pandora and still have over 50% battery left at the end of the day, but the extra thickness of the new battery means no cases and more importantly no car mounts.

Now I can live with no case, but I need a car mount. Unfortunately the only options I see are those cheap universal friction mounts, and last time I used one of those I ended up with a broken screen - so no, thanks. But there seem to be no other options (just simple lip on the front of the friction pads to prevent phone from falling out would be enough).

The one thing I did find was ProClip universal holder but I need to measure the phone to see if it will be too think, plus it will most likely cover up the USB port.

Any suggestions or ideas?

techguru

Reaction score
Ok, I got the extra capacity battery for my Incredible and have to say that there is no going back - this battery makes the phone useful again, I can spend hours listening to Pandora and still have over 50% battery left at the end of the day, but the extra thickness of the new battery means no cases and more importantly no car mounts.

Now I can live with no case, but I need a car mount. Unfortunately the only options I see are those cheap universal friction mounts, and last time I used one of those I ended up with a broken screen - so no, thanks. But there seem to be no other options (just simple lip on the front of the friction pads to prevent phone from falling out would be enough).

The one thing I did find was ProClip universal holder but I need to measure the phone to see if it will be too think, plus it will most likely cover up the USB port.

I use a Bracketron universal. Works for my Incredible, my Droid X, My GPS, My wife's RAZR and anything else I want to hold in it.

Variety of mounting options available.

Alan

jcolt

Reaction score

Check out this option - I have a couple for each car and work great

Arkon SM329-SBH Universal Cell Phone Air Vent Mount#